Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II houses a 1.0-type 20.2 MP Stacked CMOS sensor, along with the bright f/1.8-2.8 4.2x (24-100mm) lens and DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers high image quality.
The PowerShot G5 X Mark II supports UHD 4K/30p video recording without a crop, as well as Full HD 120p video capture. The built-in pop-up OLED EVF offers sharp and clear eye-level viewing.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch 180° upward tilting LCD Touchscreen suits for vlogging and selfie shooting, Panorama mode, Star Shooting modes and Built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth for wirelessly image transfer and remote control.
Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Key Features:
- 20.2-megapixel 1″ Stacked CMOS sensor
- 5x (24-120mm) F/1.8-2.8 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- HS System
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- 3″ 1040k-dot 180° Tilting LCD touchscreen
- Touch and drag AF
- Pop-up 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Raw bursts up to 30 fps
- 3840×2160/30p UHD 4K video recording
- 1080/120p Full HD video recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
- Focus bracketing mode
- Star Shooting Mode
- Panorama mode
- Lens control ring
- Exposure compensation dial
- USB-C charge power supply
Download User’s Manual: PowerShoot G5 X Mark II Instruction Manual