Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III equipped with a 1.0-type 20.2 MP Stacked CMOS sensor, which work with the fast f/1.8-2.8 4.2x (24-100mm) lens and DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers high image quality in any light and high speed performance.
The PowerShot G7 X Mark III supports live streaming over YouTube, allowing for creators of all levels to easily capture and post content in real time. It can also record vertical videos. The 3.0-inch 180° tilting LCD Touchscreen suits for selfies and vlogging.
The G7 X Mark III can capture UHD 4K 3840×2160/30fps video with no crop, as well as 1080 video at up to 120fps.
Other highlights include high-speed continuous shooting at up to 20 fps, USB-C charge power supply and Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Key Features:
- 20.2-megapixel 1″ Stacked CMOS sensor
- 4.2x (24-100mm) F/1.8-2.8 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- 3″ 1040k-dot 180° Tilting LCD touchscreen
- 3840×2160/30p UHD 4K video recording
- 1080/120p Full HD video recording
- Live Streaming & Vertical Video Support
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- ISO up to ISO 12800
- Continuous shooting at up to 20 fps
- Lens control ring
- Exposure compensation dial
- USB-C port
- External mic input
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G7 X Mark III Instruction Manual