Canon EOS 200D Mark II (EOS 200D II) is a ultra lightweight DSLR equipped with a 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the new DIGIC 8 image processor delivers clear, blur-free images even shooting in low-light conditions.
The 9-point autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF in Live View shooting mode offers smooth and fast focusing.
The EOS 200D Mark II supports stunning 4K (3840×2160/24p or 25p) UHD video recording, 4K timelapse and 4K frame grabs are possible.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD Touchscreen, 1080/60p full HD video recording, 5 fps continuous shooting, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and Creative Assist to help beginners achieve different looks and effects.
Canon EOS 200D Mark II (EOS 200D II) Key Features:
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF system
- 9-point phase-detection AF system
- Eye Detection AF
- Optical Viewfinder with 95% coverage
- ISO 100-25,600, expandable to 51200
- Up to 5 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- 4K (3840×2160/24p, 25p) UHD video recording
- 1920×1080/60fps Full-HD video
- 4K time-lapse videos
- Feature Assistant
- Creative Assist
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Download User’s Manual: EOS 200D Mark II Instruction Manual