Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR houses a 20.1 MP full-frame CMOS sensor pairs with DIGIC X image processors delivers stunning image quality, ISO range of 100-102400 (expandable to 50-819200), 16fps continuous shooting in optical viewfinder and 20fps in Live View mode.
The EOS-1D X Mark III incorporates a 191-point AF system with 155 cross-type points offers accurate focusing and fast tracking performance. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF has 90% horizontal and 100% vertical coverage for fast and accurate autofocus in Live View.
The EOS-1D X Mark III supports uncropped DCI 4K (4096×2160) video recording up to 60fps, as well as RAW 5.5K (5472×2886) video at 60 fps. The Canon Log with 10-bit 4:2:2 color deliver 12 stops of dynamic range.
Other highlights include fully weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen features touch focus control, Gigabit Ethernet port, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS and ability to capture 10-bit stills using the HEIF file format offers wider dynamic range.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR Key Features:
- 20.1-Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC X processors
- EOS iTR AF X 191-point AF System
- ISO 100-102,400 (expandable up to 50-819,200)
- 0.76x, 100% frame coverage Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.2-inch 2.1m-Dot LCD Touchscreen
- 16fps continuous shooting, 20fps in Live View
- 10-bit HDR photos in HEIF format
- DCI 4K (4096×2160/60fps) video capture
- Canon Log
- Uncompressed full-HD HDMI output
- 1920×1080/120fps full HD
- Backlit buttons
- Dual CFexpress Card Slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Built-in RJ-45 Gigabit-Ethernet LAN port
- USB 3.0 port
- Headphone and mic jacks
- Shutter durability tested up to 400,000 cycles
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium alloy body
- Optional WFT-E9 Wireless File Transmitter
Download User’s Manual: EOS-1D X Mark III Instruction Manual