Canon EOS M200 equipped wih a 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 8 image processing delivers detailed images with low noise.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF uses on-sensor phase-detection pixels offers quick, accurate and smooth focusing performance. The Eye Detection Auto-focus helps to prioritize focus on a subject’s eye for ensured sharpness.
The EOS M200 can record 4K (3840×2160) UHD video at 24 fps, as well as 1920×1080/60p Full HD and 1280×720/120p HD for slow motion.
Other highlights include in-camera 4K time-lapse movie, 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen can flip upward for selfies and built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth for easy wireless sharing and remote control.
Canon EOS M200 Key Features:
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF
- Eye Detection AF
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04M-dot tilting LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-25600
- Continuous shooting up to 6.1fps
- 4K (3840×2160/24p) UHD video recording
- 1080/60p, 720/120p videos
- Movie Servo AF mode
- Record vertical videos
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Silent Mode
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Creative Assist mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
- Built-in pop-up flash
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
Download User’s Manual: EOS M200 Instruction Manual