Fujifilm IS-1 is a infrared-capable camera features a high-precision 10.7x (28-300mm) Fujinon optical zoom lens and 9MP 1/1.6-inch Super CCD HR sensor sensitive between 400nm visible into the near infrared up to 900nm.
Thanks to effective noise suppression performed by the Fujifilm’s innovative RP Processor, the IS-1 produces beautiful photos without tripod or flash, retaining the natural light and atmosphere of the scene even outdoors at dusk, in low light indoors, or at long telephoto settings tripod or flash.
The IS-1 was developed for use in the law enforcement, medical/dental and science fields. It will help law enforcement officers solve crimes by capturing evidence not easily seen by the human eye. It can be used in both the visible and infrared light spectrums, making the evidence-gathering process more efficient and accurate.
Fujifilm IS-1 Key Features:
- 9 Megapixels CCD
- CCD sensor sensitive between 400nm visible into the near infrared up to 900nm
- 10.7x (28-300mm) zoom lens
- 2.0-inch tilting LCD monitor with live view
- ISO 80-1600
- Electronic view finder (EVF)
- Real Photo Technology
- Full Manual Control with RAW
- Full movie mode with zoom
- Movie Mode
- Manual Focusing Ring
- Dual Media Slot (xD & CF)
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm I-S1 Instruction Manual