Fujifilm IS Pro DSLR features Super CCD Pro and Real Photo Processor Pro technology to capture light from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portion of the spectrum (approx. 380nm-1000nm).
Fujifilm IS Pro equipped with a 12.3 MP Super CCD sensor and compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems, making it a cost effective solution for technical, law enforcement, medical research and scientific communities that already have Nikon components.
The IS Pro provides a 30-second Live Image CCD preview to the DSLR’s LCD screen directly from the imaging sensor in color or black and white. The Post Capture Face Detection which automatically zooms in on faces during playback to confirm focus and exposure of up to 10 faces per image.
Fujifilm IS Pro Key Features:
- 12.3 Megapixels CCD
- Super CCD SR Pro Technology
- Captures wider range of UV to IR light (approx. 380nm – 1000nm)
- New sensor design to raise the quality bar
- Dual noise reduction: clean, sharp images at 3200 ISO
- Face detection for exposure and focus check
- Five film simulation modes
- Optional Bar Code Scanner option that allows for alpha-numeric data read by the bar code reader directly into the IS Pro’s image file as part of the EXIF header in JPEG, TIFF and RAW file formats
- Compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems
- Robust, magnesium-alloy body
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm IS Pro Instruction Manual