Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR / HS22EXR super zoom camera houses a 30x (24-720mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens with an advanced Triple anti-blur technologies that will keep camera shake to a minimum, even on longer focal lengths.
It equipped with a 16 MP BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS Sensor and EXR processing engine which speeds up processing time & boosts performance and image quality on both still and movies.
Other highlights include 3-inch tilt LCD screen, EVF, fast 0.16 seconds AF, capture 1920 x 1080 /30p full HD movie, 7.6fps high speed shooting at gull resolution, up to 320 fps high speed video, Motion Panorama mode and Film simulation.
Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR / HS22EXR Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/2-inch Back Side Illuminated CMOS Sensor
- 30x (24-720mm) Optical Zoom Lens
- Triple anti-blur technologies
- 3-inch 460K-dot tilt LCD
- 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder)
- 1080p full HD Movies
- High speed video capture at up to 320 fps
- P, S, A, M Shooting modes
- Raw file format support
- Up to 11fps burst shooting
- Motion Panorama Mode
- Tracking Auto Focus
- Smile/Blink Detection Mode
- Face Detection/Red-Eye Removal
- EXR Auto Recognizes 27 Scenes
- Quick & Simple Uploads to Facebook
- Power by 4xAA type alkaline batteries
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix HS20EXR Instruction Manual