Canon PowerShot G7 X boasts a 1.0-type 20.2 MP BSI CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor delivers high quality images and outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800.
The bright f/1.8-2.8, 4.2x (24-100mm) wide-angle zoom lens is ideal for low-light conditions or using shallow depth-of-field for dramatic, soft backgrounds. The intelligent optical Image Stabilizer ensures clear and sharp images every time. The 31-points high-speed AF system cover a large area of the frame gives accurate focus.
The PowerShot G7 X is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC lets you quickly share images via smart devices, and makes remote shooting easy.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch 1040k-dot tilt-up LCD Touchscreen for intuitive control, 6.5 fps Burst Shooting, 1920×1080/60fps full HD movie capture with manual control, full manual exposure control, Smart AUTO and Creative Shot mode help anyone create photos with artistic flair.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Key Features:
- 1.0-inch type 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 4.2x (24-100mm) f/1.8-2.8 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- HS System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 3″ 1040k-dot multi-angle LCD touchscreen
- 31-point AF system
- 6.5 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO up to 12,800
- Programmable lens control ring
- Shoot in RAW
- Built-In ND Filter
- Smart AUTO
- Creative Shot Mode
- Star Mode
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode
- Dedicated exposure compensation dial
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Hybrid Auto
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G7X Instruction Manual