Canon EOS M6 Mark II equipped wih a 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor, which work with the DIGIC 8 image processing engine delivers high-resolution images even in low-light situations.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 5481 selectable autofocus points for smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. The Eye AF Servo prioritizes subjects’ eyes when photographing portraits.
The EOS M6 Mark II offers UHD 4K (3840×2160/30fps) video recording with no crop. It can also record 1080p FHD video up to 120fps. The 30 fps Raw Burst mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting from before the shutter is pressed.
Other highlights include 3″ tilting LCD touchscreen for intuitive control, High-speed Continuous Shooting up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking and built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth.
Canon EOS M6 Mark II Key Features:
- 32.5-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor with 5481 selectable points
- Eye AF Servo
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot Tilting LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-12800, expandable up to ISO 25,600
- Combination IS with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 14fps continuous shooting
- 30 fps Raw Burst mode
- UHD 4K/30p video recording
- 1080/120p Full-HD video
- Electronic shutter up to 1/16000
- Included 2.36M-dot Electronic View Finder EVF-DC2
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
Download User’s Manual: EOS M6 Mark II Instruction Manual