Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR equipped with a new 20.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor pairs with dual DIGIC 6+ image processors delivers stunning image quality, ISO range of 100-51200 (expandable to 50-409600), 14fps continuous shooting with full-time AF/AE tracking and 16fps in Live View mode.
The EOS-1D X Mark II incorporates a 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points offers accurate focusing and fast tracking performance. The 360k RGB+IR metering sensor providing accurate exposure and improved subject detection.
The EOS-1D X Mark II supports DCI 4K (4096×2160) video recording up to 60fps at 800Mbps. The 4K Frame Grab function allows users to isolate a 8.8MP still from the recorded 4K video. It can also record Full HD up to 120fps for slow motion creativity.
Other highlights include 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen features touch focus control, built-in GPS module, CFast 2.0 card capability and fully weather-sealed magnesium alloy body.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Key Features:
- 20.2-Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology
- Dual DIGIC 6+ processors
- 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system
- 360k RGB+IR metering sensor
- ISO 51200, Expanded to ISO 409600
- 12 fps continuous shooting, 14 fps in Live View
- 0.76x, 100% frame coverage Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.2-inch 1.62m-Dot Clear View II LCD Touchscreen
- DCI 4K (4096×2160/60fps) video capture
- 8.8MP still frame grab
- 1920×1080/120fps full HD
- Uncompressed full-HD HDMI output
- M-RAW and S-RAW file sizes
- Picture Styles
- CFast & CF Card Slots
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in RJ-45 Gigabit-Ethernet LAN port
- USB 3.0 port
- Headphone and mic jacks
- Shutter durability tested up to 400,000 cycles
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium alloy body
- Optional WFT-E8A Wireless File Transmitter
Download User’s Manual: EOS 1D X Mark II Instruction Manual