Canon EOS 60D DSLR equipped with a 18 MP APS-C sized CMOS sensor work with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor to deliver stunning images, and offers an ISO range of up to 6400 (expandable to 12800) for those environments where using flash is undesirable.
The iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering system uses both focus and color information to provide accurate and consistent metering. The 9-point AF system delivers an advanced level of accuracy for better results even in difficult lighting situations.
The new Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch. A high resolution flip-out Vari-angle 3-inch LCD screen for shooting at a variety of angles.
Other highlights include 1080/30p full HD video recording with manual exposure control, 5.3 fps continuous shooting, In-camera RAW Processing and Quick Control screen.
Canon EOS 60D Key Features:
- 18-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- ISO 100-12800
- High Precision 9-Point Cross-type AF
- Advanced iFCL Metering System
- 3-inch 1,040,000 dots Vari-Angle Clear View LCD
- Live View Shooting with Multiple Aspect Ratios
- High-speed 5.3 fps continuous shooting
- Full HD Movie
- Basic+ Creative Function
- 4 In-camera Creative Filters
- In-camera RAW Image Processing
- Electronic Level
- Image Rating
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
- Optional Battery Grip BG-E9
Download User’s Manual: EOS 60S Instruction Manual