The compact Olympus STYLUS 1 sport a 10.7x (28-300mm) bright F/2.8 constant aperture zoom lens capture wide to telephoto shots, and produce crisp images even shooting in low light. The powerful Lens shift-type image stabilization reduces camera shake to deliver sharp photos in any situation.
The STYLUS 1 equipped with a 1/1.7-inch high sensitivity 12MP BSI CMOS sensor work with TruePic VI image processor to bring high resolution, low-noise images even under low-light condition.
The 1.44 million dot EVF, 3-inch tilting touchscreen LCD and Hybrid Control Ring on the front make shot and pre-shot setting selection a joy.
The STYLUS 1 is built-in Wi-Fi can be easy send images to a smartphone. You can also remote control the camera with the Olympus Image Share (OI.Share) application.
Other highlights include 1080p full HD movie recording, iAUTO (Intelligent Auto) mode, Scene Select AE, in-camera Raw processing, 11 Art Filters and 5 art effects.
Olympus STYLUS 1 Key Features:
- 12-Megapixel 1/1.7″ Back-Side Illuminated CMOS sensor
- i.Zuiko Digital 10.7x (28-300mm) constant f/2.8 Optical Zoom Lens
- Lens shift image stabilization
- Two zoom levers
- TruePic VI image processor
- iHS Technology
- High-Definition 1.4M-dot EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with Eye Sensor
- 3.0″ 1.04M-dot Tilt-Touch LCD monitor
- Hybrid Control Ring
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- ISO up to 12800
- 7fps continuous shooting
- 1920×1080/30 fps Full HD Movie
- 120fps/240fps high-speed movie recording
- RAW Capture
- Scene Select AE
- Zoom Framing Assist
- P/A/S/M shooting modes
- Built-in ND filter
- Art Filters
- i-Enhance mode
- PHOTO STORY
- Dual-axis electronic level
- Built-In Flash with Wireless Control and Hot Shoe Mount
- Automatic Lens Cap
- Optional TCON-17X tele-converter lens
Download User’s Manual: Olympus STYLUS 1 Instruction Manual