Fujifilm X-M1 is a X-mount Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens camera houses a 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor without the optical low pass filter deliver sharp and texture-rich pictures. Together with the high performance EXR Processor II, the X-M1 lets you capture low-light scenes with crisp clarity, free from noise.
It equipped with a 3-inch 920k-Dot tiltable LCD screen for easy image viewing and framing at various angles.
The X-M1 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allows users to transfer their images or movies immediately to their smartphone or tablet.
Other highlights include 0.1 sec. AF time, 0.5 sec. star-up time, 0.05 sec. shutter time lag, 49 point AF system, 1920×1080 / 30fps full HD video recording, 5.6 fps burst shooting, built-in flash features Super i-Flash technology, hot shoe, Art Filters and Film Simulation modes.
Fujifilm X-M1 Key Features:
- 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor
- Hi-speed EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 3″ 920K dot Tiltable LCD
- ISO 200-6400, 100-25600 expanded
- 49 point AF
- 1/4000 second shutter speeds
- 0.1 seconds high speed AF
- Start-up time of 0.5secs, shutter lag of 0.05secs
- Continuous shooting of up to 5.6 frames per second
- Full manual controls
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920×1080 / 30fps Full HD movie with Stereo Sound
- Art filters
- Film Simulation modes
- In-camera RAW converter
- Q (Quick Menu) button to shooting menu settings
- Built-in pop-up Flash
- Super i-Flash technology
- Twin electronic control dials
- Built-in Hot shoe
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-M1 Instruction Manual