Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / HS11 bridge camera boasts a powerful Fujinon 30x (24-720mm) optical zoom lens encompasses nearly every photographic requirement in a compact body. The twist-barrel manual zoom control enables the photographer to make precision adjustments, and zooming is faster and more accurate.
The 10MP Back Side Illuminated CMOS sensor produces stunning richly detailed low noise images, even when shooting in very low light. The Triple Image Stabilization provide sharp, clean and clear results even at the longest zoom settings or in the most challenging lighting conditions.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch High-Contrast Tilting LCD screen, 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic View Finder), up to 10fps high speed continuous shooting, 1080i full HD video, up to 1000fps slow-motion movie, Motion Panorama Mode, Super Intelligent Flash, Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal.
Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / HS11 Key Features:
- 10-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- Fujinon 30x (24-720mm) manual optical zoom lens
- Triple Image Stabilization
- 3.0-inch High-Contrast Tilting LCD
- 0.2-inch Electronic View Finder
- 1080i full HD Video capture with stereo sound
- Up to 1000fps High Speed Movie
- Up to 10fps high speed continuous shooting
- RAW/JPEG shooting
- Pro low light Mode
- Motion Panorama Mode
- Motion Remover Mode
- Manual photographic controls
- Use 4x AA type alkaline batteries
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix HS10 Instruction Manual