Fujifilm X-E2 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera boasts a 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with no Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF) delivers stunning results in any situation. The powerful EXR Processor II offers fastest AF speed of 0.08 seconds and 7.0 fps high speed continuous shooting.
The X-E2 features the hybrid AF combines phase detection AF and contrast AF to ensure accuracy when shooting low-contrast subjects and low light situations.
X-E2 comes with the advanced Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) technology brings edge-to-edge image quality with incredible sharpness and a sense of dimensional reality.
The X-E2 is built-in WiFi function that lets users wireless transfer high quality images and videos to smartphones, tablets and computers for easy sharing on social media sites.
Other highlights include 2.36M-dots OLED EVF, 3-inch high-resolution LCD screen, 1080/60p fulll HD movie recording, ISO up to 25600, In-camera RAW converter, Film Simulation modes and Powerful Auto Bracketing Functions.
Fujifilm X-E2 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 2.36M-dots OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3-inch 3:2 1,040K-dot LCD
- High Speed Contrast Autofocus in as little as 0.08 seconds
- Start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds
- Shooting interval time of 0.7 seconds
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- ISO 200-6400 (100-25600 expanded)
- 1920×1080 / 60fps Full HD movie with Stereo Sound
- Continuous shooting of up to 7 fps
- Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO)
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film simulation modes
- Motion Panorama
- Artistic features inc. Multiple exposure & Panoramic shooting
- Auto Bracketing functions (AE/ISO/Dynamic Range &Film Simulation)
- Q (Quick Menu) button to shooting menu settings
- Built-in pop-up Flash
- Built-in hot shoe
- Microphone/shutter release input
- Optional Hand Grip HG-XE1
- Optional Remote release RR-90
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-E2 Instruction Manual