The lightweight Fujifilm X-A1 is a X-mount Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens camera houses a 16.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor combines with the hi-speed EXR Processor II to deliver rich tones, breath-taking dynamic range and stunning low-light images up to ISO25600. The 3-inch 920,000 dots tiltable LCD screen for easy image viewing and framing at various angles.
The Advanced SR Auto function, which instantly recognizes 58 scene types and selects the best settings for sharp and clear images.
The X-A1 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allows users to transfer their images or movies immediately to their smartphone or tablet. It can also automatically transfer and save photos on your PC via Wi-Fi with “PC AutoSave” function.
Other highlights include 0.5 sec. star-up time, 0.05 sec. shutter time lag, 49 point AF system, 1920×1080 / 30fps full HD video recording, 5.6fps high-speed continuous shooting, P/S/A/M exposure modes, built-in flash features Super i-Flash technology, 8 Art Filters and 5 Film Simulation modes.
Fujifilm X-A1 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Powerful EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 3″ 920K-dot Tiltable LCD
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- 49 point AF
- Continuous shooting of up to 5.6 fps
- ISO 200-6400, 100-25600 expanded
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920×1080 / 30fps Full HD movie with Stereo Sound
- Two Command Dials
- SR AUTO
- Art filters
- Film Simulation modes
- In-camera RAW converter
- Q (Quick Menu) button for frequently-used menus settings
- Built-in pop-up flash and Hot shoe
- Super Intelligent Flash
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-A1 Instruction Manual