Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR / F775EXR housing a Fujinon 20x optical zoom lens in a small body, the 25 – 500 mm focal range enables users to tackle a vast range of subjects from wide-angle landscapes through to tightly cropped wildlife pictures.
FinePix F770EXR / F775EXR features an improved 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor, with the ISO up to 12800, users can capture great detail in low-light scenes without resorting to flash, while being confident that noise won’t spoil the ambient light effects.
Other highlights include built-in GPS, 0.16 seconds High Speed Contrast Detection AF, 3-inch LCD screen, 1920×1080/30 fps Full HD video capture, 8fps High Speed Continuous Shooting and Individual Shutter 3D Shooting.
Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR / F775EXR Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/ 2-inch EXR CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 20x 25-500mm wide-angle Optical Zoom
- 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- 3.0-inch LCD screen with 460k dots and Monitor Sunlight mode
- ISO up to 12800
- High Speed Continuous Shooting up to 8 fps at full resolution
- EXR AUTO
- 1080p 30fps Full HD movie recording with stereo sound
- High Speed Movie up to 320 fps
- Face Recognition
- Face Tracking AF
- Best Frame Capture Mode
- Macro focusing down to 5 cm
- Optical image stabilization
- Motion Panorama 360 mode
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix F770EXR Instruction Manual