Canon XC10 video camera equipped with a 1-inch 12 MP CMOS sensor, DIGIC DV5 image processor and 10x (24.1-241mm for stills, 27.3-273mm for videos) zoom lens delivers professional 4K video and stunning 12 MP still images.
The XC10 camcorder offers 12-stop Wide Dynamic Range, providing vivid detail in both highlights and shadows. The pro-standard 4:2:2 color sampling for high resolution performance.
The XF-AVC H.264 codec supports recording in both 4K and Full HD quality up to a maximum of 305Mbps/29.97P in 4K and 50Mbps/59.94P in Full HD. Users can also extract 8.29 MP stills from 4K video footage.
The XC10 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for easy smart device / web browser control or preview.
Other highlights include ISO up to 20,000, slow- and fast-motion recording, tilting hand-grip, 3-inch Vari-Angle touch screen for simple intuitive control and optional Direct Viewfinder that can be attached to the LCD offers a more traditional shooting experience.
Canon XC10 Key Features:
- 12-megapixel 1-inch CMOS sensor
- 10x (24.1-241mm for stills, 27.3-273mm for videos) F/2.8-5.6 optical zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- DIGIC DV5 Image Processor
- 3.0-inch 1.03M-dot tilting LCD touch screen
- 4K Ultra-HD (3840×2160), 1920×1080/60p Full HD video
- 1280×720/120fps HD video
- 5-axis image stabilization for Full HD
- XF-AVC H.264 codec
- 12-stops of dynamic range
- ISO up to 20,000
- 4:2:2 color sampling
- Canon Log Gamma
- Interval shooting
- 3.8 fps continuous shooting for stills
- Built-in ND filter
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Tilting Grip
- SDHC/SDXC and CFast Card Slots
- Microphone and headphone jacks
- Optical Direct Viewfinder (loupe viewfinder)
Download User’s Manual: XC10 Instruction Manual