PowerShot SX230 HS incorporates a powerful 14x (28-392mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens lets you get close to the distant subjects and also capture panoramic landscapes or large group shots. The Optical Image Stabilizer help keep images steady and clear. The 12.1 MP high-sensitivity CMOS sensor work with DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers stunning results even low light situations.
The PowerShot SX230 HS features Smart Auto automatically detects up to 32 different shooting scenes, and intelligently selects the optimal camera settings for you.
The SX230 HS is built-in GPS technology, every photos you shoot contains key data on where and when it was taken while the GPS Logger can record your journey.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p Full HD Video recording, 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie, 8.1 fps High-speed Burst mode, Smart Shutter, Handheld Night Scene mode and manual exposure control.
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Key Features:
- 12.1 Megapixels CMOS
- 14x (28-392mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 3-inch 461k-dot 16:9 PureColor II G wide LCD
- Built-in GPS
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 stereo movie shooting with Dynamic IS and Miniature with time-lapse effect
- Super Slow Motion Movie mode, shooting at 240 frame per second
- Movie Digest and iFrame movie mode
- 8.1fps High-speed Burst mode
- Handheld Night Scene
- Best Image Selection mode
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual exposure shooting modes
- Scene Detection including 32 different scenes and movie shooting supported
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effects
- 16 : 9 / 3 : 2 / 4 : 3 / 1 : 1 Aspect Ratios
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Optional Waterproof case WP-DC42
Download User’s Manual: Powershot SX230 HS Instruction Manual