Canon PowerShot S100 incorporates a 12.1 MP 1/1.7-inch high sensitivity CMOS sensor work with the DIGIC 5 Image Processor delivers crisp, richly detailed images, even in low light situation.
The 5x (24-120 mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens provides an excellent all-around range to shoot near or far. This bright F/2.0 lens makes it ideal for low-light conditions or capture breathtaking portraits with beautiful, shallow depth-of-field. The Intelligent IS guarantees clear images and steady movies at all times.
The PowerShot S100 is equipped with GPS function which records your location, and a logger allows easy viewing of the locations on a map to help you remember where pictures were taken.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p full-HD movie recording, Scene Detection, Av/Tv/M exposure modes, Lens Control Ring, 9.6 fps High-Speed Burst Shooting, High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode, Handheld Night Scene mode and Creative Filters.
Canon PowerShot S100 Key Features:
- 12.1-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 5x (24-120 mm) f/2.0-5.9 Fast Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- 3.0-inch PureColor LCD screen
- 1920 x 1080p HD Video with Stereo Sound
- 9.6 fps High-Speed Burst HQ
- ISO up to 6400
- Control Ring for Easy Manual Control
- 33 Shooting Modes for Better Control
- Built-in GPS
Download User’s Manual: Powershot S100 Instruction Manual