Canon PowerShot G5 X houses a 1.0-inch type 20.2 MP BSI CMOS sensor work with the powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor delivers crisp, clear shots, even in difficult shooting conditions.
The fast f/1.8-2.8, 4.2x (24-100mm) wide-angle zoom lens is ideal for low-light conditions, or using for beautiful background blur effects. The Intelligent Image Stabilization (IS) system that provides clear and sharp images every time.
The built-in 2.36M-dot OLED EVF offers DSLR-like handling, especially useful when composing an image or shooting in bright sunlight.
The PowerShot G5 X is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC for easy sharing, simple image back up and remote shooting.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen, Touch AF, 5.9 fps Burst Shooting, 1920×1080/60fps full HD video recording with manual control, ISO up to 12800, full manual exposure control, top panel exposure compensation dial, front/rear command dials and lens control ring that helps provide for quick customization of shooting settings.
Canon PowerShot G5 X Key Features:
- 1″ type High-Sensitivity 20.2-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- 4.2x (24-100mm) f/1.8-2.8 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- HS System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Built-in 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 3″ 1.04M-dot Vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- ISO 125-12,800
- 31-point AF system
- 0.12 sec AF time
- 14-bit RAW file support
- Built-in flash & hot shoe
- 5.9 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- Built-in Auto ND filter
- Creative control
- Star Mode
- Handheld HDR
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- USB charge
- Compatibility with RS-60E3 Remote Switch
- Compatibility with Connect Station CS100
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G5X Instruction Manual