Canon PowerShot G3 X boasts a 1.0-type 20.2 MP BSI CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor delivers vivid, detailed images and outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800.
The PowerShot G3 X equipped with a 25x (24-600mm) f/2.8-5.6 super zoom lens covers everything from ultra wide angle landscapes to long range close ups. The 5-axis Dynamic Image Stabilizer ensures shake-free images in low light situations or when using the full extent of the zoom. The 31-points high-speed AF system cover a large area of the frame gives accurate focus.
The PowerShot G3 X is built-in Wi-Fi with NFC lets you quickly share images via smart devices, and makes remote shooting easy.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch tilting LCD Touchscreen, 5.9 fps Burst Shooting, 1920×1080/60fps full HD movie recording, full manual exposure control, Star Trails mode and Star Time-Lapse Movie mode to capture superb images and movie of starry night skies.
Canon PowerShot G3 X Key Features:
- 1.0-type 20.2-megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor
- 25x (24-600mm) f/2.8-5.6 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- HS System
- Five-Axis Intelligent IS
- 3.2-inch 1.62M-dot multi-angle LCD touchscreen
- 31-point High Speed AF system
- 5.9 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO 125-12,800
- RAW shooting
- Smart AUTO
- Creative Shot Mode
- Star Mode
- Programmable continuous ring
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Dust- and Water-Resistant construction
- Optinal XGA Electronic Viewfinder EVF-DC1
- Compatible with Connect Station CS100
- Compatible with Canon EX-Series Speedlite system
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G3X Instruction Manual