Canon PowerShot G11 features a 10.0 MP high sensitivity CCD sensor work with the powerful DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivering outstanding image quality with minimal noise.
The 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer keeps images steady and blur-free all through the zoom range, even in low light. The 2.8-inch Vari-Angle PureColor LCD screen lets you frame and shoot comfortably from any angle.
The G11 camera’s Smart Auto mode intelligently analyzes subject brightness, contrast, distance, hue and movement, then it automatically selects an appropriate setting from specially defined settings.
Other highlights include full manual exposure control, RAW shooting, Face Detection, Red-eye Correction and i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction).
Canon PowerShot G11 Key Features:
- 10-megapixel High Sensitivity CCD sensor
- 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- 4-step lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.8-inch 461k-dot PureColor II VA vari-angle LCD
- Optical viewfinder
- 9-point auto focus
- Full manual exposure shooting modes, including Aperture priority (Av) and Shutter priority(Tv)
- Smart Auto mode
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology that can detect moving portrait and auto switch to optimal scene mode
- Low Light mode, enables High ISO speed of 12800
- New White Balance Correction Function
- 1cm Macro Shooting
- RAW or RAW+JPEG recording modes supported
- 640 x 480 MOV movie mode
- New Face Detect AiAF function, with Face Self-timer and Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Hot shoe, supporting external EOS Speedlite flash
- Supports lens accessories, including add-on tele-converter
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G11 Instruction Manual