Canon PowerShot G10 features a 14.7 MP high sensitivity CCD sensor which combines with the power of the DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivering outstanding results with richly detail and minimal noise, even at high ISO speeds.
The high quality 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle zoom lens and Lens-shift type Image Stabilizer keeps images steady and blur-free all through the zoom range, even in low light.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, full manual exposure control, RAW recording, Face Detection, Red-eye Correction, Servo Auto Focus, Motion Detection and Intelligent Contrast Correction function for keeping more image details.
Canon PowerShot G10 Key Features:
- 14.7-megapixel 1/1.7″ CCD sensor
- 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor with iSAPS Technology
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 3″ 461k-dot PureColor LCD II LCD
- Optical Viewfinder
- Smart Auto mode
- 26 shooting modes
- Full manual exposure shooting modes, including Aperture priority (Av) and Shutter priority(Tv)
- RAW or RAW+JPEG recording modes supported
- Motion Detection reduces subject blurring
- Face Detection AF/AE/FE/WB
- Face Self-Timer
- Red-eye Correction
- 30fps VGA movies
- i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction)
- Dedicated Exposure Compensation and ISO dials
- Hot shoe, compatible with the Speedlite EX series flashes
- Optional Tele Coverter lens and waterproof case
Download User’s Manual: Powershot G10 Instruction Manual