Canon EOS M10 incorporates a 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 6 processor delivers colorful, detailed images and videos even in low-light conditions. The 49-points Hybrid CMOS II AF system delivering fast, accurate focusing.
The EOS M10 equipped with a 3-inch 180˚ tilting LCD touchscreen for easy selfie. The Self Portrait mode adjusts camera effects, including skin smoothness and brightness to help everyone look their selfie-best
The EOS M10 is built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for easy image sharing, wireless backup, remote shooting and wireless printing.
Other highlights include 1080/30p full-HD video recording, continuous shooting speeds up to 4.6 fps, full manual control and Creative Assist mode makes it easy to adjust settings and add effects including brightness, background blur, vividness of color, contrast, warmth and filter effects via the touch-screen.
Canon EOS M10 Key Features:
- 18.0-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II and 49-point AF System
- ISO 100-12800 (expanded to 25600)
- 3″ 1.04M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen
- 1920×1080/30p Full-HD movies
- 4.6 fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- Mobile Device Connect Button
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Self Portrait mode
- Creative Assist mode
- Built-in flash
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- Compatible with Connect Station CS100
Download User’s Manual: EOS M10 Instruction Manual