Canon EOS M Mirrorless Compact System Camera features a 18 MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor provides a shallow depth of field, incredible low-light image quality and a wide dynamic range to capture rich gradation and detail. The DIGIC 5 Image Processor works with the CMOS sensor to deliver images with incredible detail in more situations, without the need for artificial light sources.
It equipped with a bright, 1,040,000 dots high-resolution 3.0-inch Clear View LCD II Touch screen, this screen is touch-sensitive and delivers intuitive touch panel operation.
Other highlights include Hybrid AF autofocus system, 1080p Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, ISO 100-25600 and Scene Intelligent Auto mode.
The EOS M leverages these key technologies to deliver high-quality movie and still images at your fingertips.
Canon EOS M Mirrorless Digital Camera Key Features:
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5 image processing engine
- 4.3 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800 in H mode) for video recording, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode) for still image shooting
- Hybrid AF System
- 3-inch 1,040k dot 3:2 Clear View LCD II Touch screen features multi-touch operation and Touch AF
- 1080p Full-HD movies with manual controls and continuous AF
- Video Snapshot
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Handheld Night Scene mode
- HDR Backlight Control mode
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction
- Creative Filters
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
- Compatible with all Canon Speedlite accessories including the new Speedlite 600EX and Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
- Compatible with Canon’s GPS Receiver GP-E2
Download User’s Manual: EOS M Mirrorless Digital Camera Instruction Manual