Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i) DSLR equipped with a new 18 megapixel APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor provides super-fine resolution, capturing poster-sized images that are rich in color and detail. This CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 5 processing, enabling the capture of sharp, full resolution images at up to 5 fps, the 100-12,800 ISO range allowing the capture of natural-looking shots with minimal noise.
The EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i) offers up to 1920 x 1080 full HD video capture at 30fps with stereo. A new Hybrid AF System combined phase detection and contrast detection autofocus system that offers continuous autofocusing during filming.
Other highlights include 9-point all cross-type AF system, 270-degree swiveling 3-inch 1,040k-dot resolution Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen, Video Snapshot mode, Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Creative Filters.
Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i) Key Features:
- 18 MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 5 image processing engine
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-12,800 (extendable to ISO 25,600)
- All-cross-type 9-point wide-area AF
- 3-inch 1,040k dot 3:2 Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen
- Full-HD movies with manual controls and continuous AF
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control
- Creative filters
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
Download User’s Manual: EOS 650D Instruction Manual