Canon EOS 760D DSLR equipped with a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor delivers clear and sharp images in any conditions.
The EOS 760D features 19-point all cross-type auto-focus system ensure pin-sharp focus precision. The Hybrid CMOS AF III System allows for high levels of speed and accuracy when capturing movie or images in Live View.
The EOS 760D is built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for one touch transfers to smartphones and tablets, or use the smart-device to control the camera remotely.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch Vari-Angle LCD Touch monitor, 1920×1080/30fps Full HD video recording, 5fps continuous shooting, Top LCD panel, Quick Control Dial and Electronic Level ensures that your photos are straight with the horizon.
Canon EOS 760D Key Features:
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 19-point all cross-type AF system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Continuous shooting up to 5 fps
- Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1,040,000 dots ClearView II Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 1080/30fps Full HD movie supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking
- Top LCD Panel
- Quick Control Dial
- Horizontal Level
- Flicker Detection
- Scene Modes
- Intelligent Scene Analysis
- Creative Filters
- Creative movie modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- CS100 Connect Station Support
Download User’s Manual: EOS 760D Instruction Manual