Canon EOS 750D DSLR equipped with a 24.2 MP APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor, which combines with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor captures vivid, detailed, high-resolution images in any situation.
The 19-point all cross-type AF system with improved tracking of moving subjects perfect for capturing action with accuracy. The Hybrid CMOS AF III which allows for high levels of speed and accuracy when capturing movie or high-resolution photos in Live View.
The EOS 750D is built-in Wi-Fi and NFC makes it simple and fast to connect and transfer high-quality images to compatible smartphones, tablets. You can also remote control the camera from a smart-device.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor, 1080/30fps Full HD movie recording, continuous shooting up to 5 fps, Intelligent Scene Analysis system and Creative Filters are available as presets for images and videos and can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
Canon EOS 750D Key Features:
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 19-point all cross-type AF system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III System
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0-inch 1,040k-dot ClearView II Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 1920×1080/30fps Full HD video with Continuous AF
- Scene Modes
- Advanced Scene Analysis
- Creative Filters
- Creative movie modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- Compatible with CS100 Connect Station
Download User’s Manual: EOS 750D Instruction Manual