This compact, lightweight Canon EOS 6D DSLR features a newly-designed 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor that allows photographers to produce poster-sized prints, or to crop into their shots with no compromise in quality.
It equipped with a newly-developed 11-point AF sensor featuring a high-precision center cross-type point with an exceptional EV -3 sensitivity rating for accurate focusing even in extremely low-light conditions.
The EOS 6D is built-in Wi-fi and GPS, empowering photographers to capture stunning images on the move, tag them with location information and wirelessly transfer them to a computer, the cloud, or smartphones.
Canon EOS 6D Key Features:
- 20.2 Megapixel Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- 11-point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 50-102400)
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps
- 3-inch 1040k-dots Clear View II LCD screen
- 1080p Full HD video with manual exposure control
- Silent drive mode
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- HDR mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
Download User’s Manual: EOS 6D Instruction Manual