Canon EOS 50D sport a 15.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor delivers ultra-detailed, low-noise images. The powerful DIGIC 4 image processing engine for fine detail and superior color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities up to ultra-sensitive 12800 for fast shutter speed shooting in low light.
The 9 cross-type high-precision AF sensors for precise focusing on both horizontal and vertical planes. The Lens Peripheral Illumination setting takes into account any light falloff in the corners of the frame and corrects it, making for a perfectly exposed image.
Other highlights include 3-inch 920k-dots Clear View LCD screen, supercharged Live View Function with Face Detection Live mode, 6.3 fps high-speed continuous shooting and Creative Auto mode helps novice users narrow the gap between fully automatic and manual control.
Canon EOS 50D Key Features:
- 15.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- ISO 100-3200 (H1: 6400, H2: 12800)
- 6.3 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0-inch 920,000 dots Clear View LCD
- Enhanced Live View shooting includes Face Detection Live mode.
- Wide-area 9 cross-type high-precision AF sensors
- Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Creative Auto
- Magnesium alloy body
Download User’s Manual: EOS 50D Instruction Manual