Canon EOS-1D Mark IV DSLR equipped with a high-resolution 16.1 MP APS-H sized CMOS sensor, dual powerful DIGIC 4 Image Processors, a spectacular ISO range of 100 to 12800 (expandable to 102400 in H3 mode) with an advanced noise reduction system captures stunningly sharp, low-noise images even in low-light conditions.
The 45-point AF system including 39 cross-type, high-precision AF points for exacting and fast focusing no matter the subject. The AI Servo II AF focus tracking features improved algorithms that help improve stability, reliability and focus no matter the situation.
Other highlights include 63-zone metering system, 3-inch 920,000 dots LCD screen features Live View shooting, 1920×1080 Full HD movie recording with manual exposure control, 10fps high-speed continuous shooting up to 120 shots and CF+SD Dual card slots. The EOS-1D Mark IV delivers professional photographers with the performance to meet any challenge.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Key Features:
- 16.1 megapixel APS-H CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 3″ 920k-dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- 45-point High Precision High Speed Area AF System
- 63-zone metering sensor
- ISO 100 to 12800
- More Precise Exposure Control
- 1080p Full HD Movie Shooting
- Shutter durability up to 300,000 cycles
- Reliable and Rugged Camera Body
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2 II A
Download User’s Manual: EOS-1D Mark IV Instruction Manual