Canon EOS-1D Mark III DSLR houses a 10.1 MP APS-H sized CMOS sensor work with dual DIGIC III Image Processors to produce superb image quality and fast, accurate image processing. The high-precision AF system with 19 selectable cross-type points and 26 additional assist points delivers markedly improved focusing performance in low-light conditions.
The all-metal body with dust and moisture resistant sealing protects the EOS-1D Mark III from harsh weather and the rigours of daily use.
Other highlights include 63-zone metering system, 3-inch LCD screen featuring Live View function, 10 fps high-speed continuous shooting up to 120 shots, 57 Custom Functions and Picture Style presets provide easy control over image processing parameters.
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Key Features:
- 10.1-megapixel APS-H CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC III Image Processors
- Wide-area AF with 19 cross type points
- 63-zone metering sensor
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to L:50 and H:6400)
- 10 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0″ LCD monitor
- Weather sealed, magnesium alloy body
- Shutter reliability is a durable 300,000 cycles
- Picture Style
- CF and SD card slots
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories
- Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2A
Download User’s Manual: EOS-1D Mark III Instruction Manual