Canon EOS 850D DSLR houses a 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, which work with the DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers high resolution images and low-light performance up to ISO 51200.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF and wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system provides high accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions.
The 220,000-pixel AE sensor to allow Intelligent Tracking (iTR) tracking AF and face detection, maintains accurate focus during portrait shooting.
The EOS 850D support 4K (3820×2160) UHD video recording up to 24fps, as well as 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video and Time-lapse movies.
Other highlights include 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD Touch Screen, Touch AF, up to 7fps continuous shooting, Vertical Video and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Canon EOS 850D Key Features:
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 8 Processor
- 45-point All Cross-type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye-detection
- Intelligent Tracking (iTR) AF
- 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor with Flicker Detection
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 100-51200
- Continuous shooting up to 7 fps
- Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-dot fully-articulating LCD Touch screen
- UHD 4K (3820×2160)/24fps Video Recording
- Supports Vertical Video
- 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video
- 5-Axis Movie Electronic IS
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Creative Filters
- Feature Assistant
- AF-ON Button
- Quick Control Dial
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Download User’s Manual: Canon EOS 850D DSLR Instruction Manual