Thirty days after launching its new Summit 850 Turbo on a mountain top in Idaho, Ski-Doo unveiled the rest of a super-exciting 2021 snowmobile lineup in the polar opposite environment Wednesday, Feb. 12 – showcasing new suspensions, a new engine, new high-tech gauge that include GPS mapping, a massive expansion of Gen4 chassis and more at a swanky resort in Cancun, Mexico.
On an 80 degree, humid night within a stone’s throw of the Gulf of Mexico, BRP CEO Jose Boisjoli and Sr. VP of Global Product Strategy Berndard Guy took to the stage before about 700 of their dealers and unveiled:
- New front and rear suspension geometry plus a new ski for the top-end trail riding crowd;
- An 85 hp liquid-cooled fuel-injected 600 two-stroke engine for utility and entry level;
- An expansion of the aforementioned 850 Turbo plus Expert package amenities for deep snow riders and;
- Gen4 chassis amenities throughout the lineup for 2021;
- A new gauge, new app, even belt-monitoring technology.
We got a chance to test drive some of the new products recently on a trip to Quebec. We’ll lay out what’s new below, and talk about what it all means in the field from first-hand experience.
Read full post here: