Olympus OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds camera features a new 16.3 MP Live MOS sensor work with the newly-developed TruePic VII image processor to produce high-quality true-to-life images, high sensitivity up to ISO 25600 and 10 fps high-speed continuous shooting.
The OM-D E-M1 equipped with the ultra-fast, high-precision Dual FAST AF completely compatible with both Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds lenses. The E-M1 automatically adjusts between On-chip contrast detection AF and phase detection AF to ensure high accuracy, even with fast moving subjects.
A large super high-resolution 2,360k-dot electronic viewfinder features 29ms image display lag time, and 1.48x magnification, lets you capture with ultimate control while never having to look away from your subject.
The In-body 5-Axis Image Stabilization with Multi-Motion IS mechanism reduces the effects of camera motion and image blur from five directions.
The E-M1 is built-in Wi-Fi, wireless sharing and remote control is possible through using linked iOS and Android mobile devices.
Constructed from durable magnesium alloy, the E-M1 features a dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof design that enables full-functionality in adverse conditions.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1,037k-dot tilting touchscreen LCD, 2×2 Dial Control, 1080p Full HD video recording, In-camera HDR viewfinder preview, Color Creator, Art Filters and time lapse movie shooting.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- TruePic VI Image Processor
- 2.36 million-dot Electronic Viewfinder features 1.48x magnification factor, display time lag of only 0.029 seconds
- 3.0″ 1,037k-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- DUAL FAST AF
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization System
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- 10 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Video Capture with stereo sound
- Level gauge
- Focus Peaking display
- Color Creator
- 12 Art Filters
- Time Lapse Movie
- HDR Shooting
- Customisable buttons
- Built-in X-Sync socket
- Durable magnesium alloy body, dustproofing, splashproofing and freezeproofing
- Optional MMF-3 adapter for Four Thirds lens
- Optional HLD-7 Vertical grip
- Optional 45m (148ft) Underwater housing PT-EP11
Download User’s Manual: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Instruction Manual