The pocket-sized Fujifilm XQ1 houses a 12 MP 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor with no Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF) provides superior image quality. The powerful EXR Processor II deliver fast AF speed at 0.06 seconds that captures any photo opportunity, and offers high sensitivity up to ISO 12800 so you can take natural and clear images even in dim light.
The 4x (25mm-100m) bright F/1.8 wide-angle zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization enables you to shoot stunning pictures whenever you feel the urge. The Lens Modulation Optimizer corrects slight blurring and diffractions caused when the lens aperture is narrowed, offers edge-to-edge image clarity.
The XQ1 is built-in Wi-Fi, you can transfer high quality photos and movies wirelessly from the camera to smartphones, tablets and computers for easy sharing on social sites.
Other highlights include 3-inch high-resolution LCD screen, 1080/60p full HD video recording, 5 Film Simulation Modes, 8 artistic effects, Multiple Exposure, Face Detection, 360° Panorama and 4 different auto bracketing functions.
Fujifilm XQ1 Key Features:
- 12-megapixel 2/3″ X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 4x (25-100mm) F/1.8-4.9 optical zoom
- Optical image stabilization
- 3.0-inch 920K-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- Start-up time of 1.0 seconds
- Shutter lag time of 0.015 seconds
- Shooting interval time of 0.3 seconds
- ISO 100-12800
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- 1080/60p Full HD movie recording
- P / S / A / M Modes
- RAW+JPEG Mode
- In-camera RAW development
- Motion Panorama 360°
- Auto Bracketing Functions
- Artistic features
- Film simulation modes
- Built-in pop-up Flash
- Optional 40 meters Waterproof case WP-XQ1
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm XQ1 Instruction Manual