Fujifilm X10 equipped with a 2/3 inch 12 MP high performance EXR-CMOS sensor, you’ll be able to enjoy high-speed continuous photography and movie shooting. The high-definition F2.0-2.8 Fujinon 4x (28-112) manual zoom lens delivers high resolution optical performance across the entire range.
The EXR Processor achieves a new level of performance. Tapping into the power of its two CPUs, EXR Core and a reconfigurable processor, it provides powerful and speedy processing, even Full HD video and high-speed continuous shooting.
Every look deepens your attachment to this camera. Every touch excites your curiosity about its potential. The design and choice of materials are meant to anticipate your heart’s every desire and enhance your enjoyment of photography. With the X10 as your companion every moment of every day, the adventure goes on.
Fujifilm X10 Key Features:
- 2/3″ 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor
- 4x (28-112mm) Fujinon manual zoom lens
- EXR Processor
- 2.8-inch high contrast 460k-dot LCD monitor
- Combining a bright Optical Zoom Viewfinder with a wide viewing-angle and a manual barrel zoom lens
- Manual shooting modes
- 1cm Super Macro
- 49 Points Selectable AF
- RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing
- Film Simulation Mode
- 7 fps burst shooting
- Customization Functions
- Electronic horizon levelling gauge
- Built-in flash
- Capture Full 1080p HD (30fps / H.264 High Profile)
- 360° Motion Panorama
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X10 Instruction Manual