Fujifilm X-T10 X-mount mirrorless camera equipped with a 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor without Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF), which combined with the high-performance EXR Processor II to deliver stunning images with rich tones, breath-taking dynamic range, even at an high sensitivity up to ISO 51200.
The Intelligent Hybrid AF system using both contrast- and phase-detection focusing methods to ensure high speed and precision focusing. The Zone mode and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects.
The 2.36M-dot, 0.62x OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with lag time of just 0.005 seconds, offers a clear, high-definition live view. The EVF’s Natural Live View mode can be utilized to display an image quality like an optical viewfinder. While the Preview Picture Effect option to reflect the shooting conditions and offer a natural view close to that of the naked eye.
The X-T10 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for instant image sharing. You can also remotely shoot pictures from your smart devices.
Other highlights include 3″ tilting LCD monitor, 0.5 sec. star-up time, 0.05 sec. shutter time lag, 0.06 sec. AF time, 1080/60fps full HD video recording, 8fps high-speed continuous shooting, Scene Recognition Auto (SR Auto) mode, 8 Advanced Filters and 11 Film Simulation modes.
Fujifilm X-T10 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II image processor
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.39-inch 2.36M-dot, 0.62x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- 3-inch 920k-dot Tilting LCD screen
- Intelligent Hybrid AF
- Continuous shooting of up to 8fps
- ISO up to 51200
- Electronic shutter speed up to 1/32000 sec.
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- Auto Macro function
- Eye Detection AF
- Built-in flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920×1080/60p Full HD movie
- Film Simulation modes
- Advanced filter
- In-camera RAW converter
- Interval timer shooting
- Motion Panorama
- Multiple Exposure
- 5 auto bracketing modes
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- SR AUTO mode
- Optional Hand Grip MHG-XT10
- Optional External Stereo Microphone MIC-ST1
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-T10 Instruction Manual