Fujifilm X-S1 features a 2/3-inch 12MP EXR-CMOS sensor ensure high quality images regardless of the lighting conditions. the high speed EXR processor, Combined with the high speed EXR processor, X-S1 offers a minimal shutter lag of just 0.01 seconds and 7 fps high speed continuous shooting at full resolution.
The FUJINON 26x (24-624mm) long zoom lens to produce sharp, high-quality images. The bright EVF (electronic viewfinder) makes it easy to check settings or adjust focus manually. And the tiltable 3-inch LCD screen making it easier for users to scroll through menus, assess exposure accuracy and view images.
Other highlights include 1920 x 1080 / 30fps full HD video, full manual control and 8 Film Simulation modes.
Fujifilm X-S1 Key Features:
- 2/3-inch 12 megapixel EXR CMOS sensor
- Fujinon 26x (24-624mm) optical zoom with Intelligent Digital Zoom boosting range up to 1248mm
- Optical image stabilization
- Up to 10 fps shooting
- ISO up to ISO 12800
- 1.44 million pixels Large EVF, 26 degree viewing angle
- Tiltable 3-inch rear LCD with Sunny Day mode
- Captures 1080p Full HD video
- PASM modes
- Raw file format
- Film simulation modes
- Macro focusing down to 1cm
- 360° Motion Panorama mode
- Superb build quality and finish with rubberized coating and metal dials
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-S1 Instruction Manual