Fujifilm FinePix S9200 bridge camera packs a powerful Fujinon 50x (24-1200mm) super-zoom lens and can be boosted to an incredible 100x zoom with Intelligent Digital Zoom technology. The 16 MP BSI-CMOS sensor capture excellent quality, low-noise images, and boast fast AF speeds of 0.3 seconds. The Optical Image Stabilization reduces the effects of camera shake, delivers clear, steady shots every time.
Besides taking breathtaking pictures, the FinePix S9200 can also record stunning 1080i/60fps full HD video and uses an automatic Movie Scene Recognition function to make sure it selects optimum settings for the best results. The 5-Axis Image Stabilization system that combines 2-axis optical and 3-axis electronic stabilization functions to keep unwanted camera movement to a minimum.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, built-in EVF, 10fps continuous shooting, ISO up to 12800, Side-lever zoom control, Manual exposure modes, Scene Recognition Auto, Advanced filters and Motion Panorama 360 mode for create superb 360 degree panoramic pictures with a single press of the shutter release.
Fujifilm FinePix S9200 Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- 50x (24-1200mm) Fujinon super-zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Autofocus speed of 0.3 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.5 second
- Start-up time of 1.0 second
- 1920x1080i/60 fps Full HD video with stereo sound
- 3-inch 460k-dot LCD
- 200k-dot Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 1 cm Super Macro mode
- 6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
- 3D Shooting
- Motion Panorama 360°
- High Dynamic Range capture
- P/S/A/M Manual exposure control
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- 10 Advanced Filters
- Dual zoom lever
- Powered by 4xAA batteries
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm S9200 Instruction Manual