Fujifilm FinePix S1 weather-resistant bridge camera houses a powerful Fujinon 50x (24-1200mm) f/2.8-5.6 super-zoom lens in a robust dust and water-resistant body.
The 16.4 MP backlit CMOS sensor work with the new multi-CPU processor capture bright, clear images in dark scenes at sensitivities of up to ISO 12,800, and boast fast AF speeds of 0.14 seconds. The Optical Image Stabilization reduces blurring and produce excellent photos.
The FinePix S1 offers high-precision 1920×1080/60fps full HD movie recording, the newly-developed 5-Axis Image Stabilization that combines 2-axis optical and 3-axis electronic stabilization to reduce camera shake when shooting videos.
The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you easily share images to your smartphone or tablet, or remote shooting via smart device.
Other highlights include 3-inch vari-angle LCD monitor, 920K-dot EVF, 10fps continuous shooting, Side-lever zoom control, Manual exposure modes, Scene Recognition Auto, Motion Panorama 360 mode and Time Lapse Interval Shooting function which automatically fires the shutter at regular intervals defined by the user.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Key Features:
- 16.4-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- 50x (24-1200mm) F2.8-F5.6 Fujinon super-zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 3″ Vari-angle LCD screen
- 0.2″ 920k-dot Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 1920×1080/60 fps Full HD video with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Autofocus speed of 0.14 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.65 second
- Start-up time of 0.68 second
- 6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
- Face Detection
- ISO up to 12800
- RAW Shooting
- Time Lapse Interval Shooting function
- 480 fps High Speed Movie
- 1 cm Super Macro mode
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- P/S/A/M Manual exposure control
- Motion Panorama 360°
- High Dynamic Range capture
- 10 Artistic Advanced Filters
- Dual zoom lever
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix S1 Instruction Manual