Fujifilm FinePix F850EXR long zoom compact camera equipped with a high precision Fujinon Wide-Angle 20x (25-500mm) lens. The powerful 16 megapixels Back Side Illuminated EXR-CMOS sensor delivers superior image quality and performance – especially in low light situations. The advanced CMOS-shift image stabilization which reduces the blurring which often occurs at long zoom ratios from camera shake or subject movement.
The new EXR Processor II makes the FinePix F850EXR a truly powerful camera when it comes to capturing moving objects. In addition to the 0.21 sec. AF speed, it also achieves a start-up time of 1.1 sec., and 0.5 sec. shooting interval times.
Other highlights include 3-inch 920k-dot LCD, fast continuous shooting up to 9fps, 1920×1080/60p Full HD video recording, 320fps High Speed Movie, Full manual controls, Motion Panorama 360, Multiple Exposure, Film Simulation mode and Advanced Filter.
Fujifilm FinePix F850EXR Key Features:
- 16-megapixels 1/2-inch EXR CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 20x (25-500mm) wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 0.21 sec. AF speed
- start-up time of 1.1 sec.
- 0.5 sec.interval time between shots
- ISO up to 12800
- 3.0-inch 920k dot LCD screen
- 9 fps High Speed Continuous Shooting at full resolution
- 1080p / 60fps Full HD movie recording
- High Speed Movie up to 320 fps
- EXR Auto
- P, A, S, M shooting modes
- Advanced Filter
- Film Simulation mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- 3D Shooting with “Individual Shutter 3D”
- Multiple Exposure
- Pro Low-Light Mode
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix F850EXR Instruction Manual