Fujifilm FinePix F500EXR / F505EXR boasts a 15x Fujinon wide-angle optical zoom lens in a compact body, giving users a huge range of shooting options from sweeping landscapes through to tightly-cropped details.
A new 16 MP EXR-CMOS sensor delivers high resolution, extra fast and high quality results in a wide range of lighting conditions. The Dual Image Stabilization system ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear, even at the full 15x zoom or in very low-light.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p / 30fps Full HD movie recording, EXR AUTO Recognizes 27 Scenes, Dynamic Range mode, Face Recognition, Face Detection with Automatic Red-eye Removal and Photo Book Assist.
Fujifilm FinePix F500EXR / F505EXR Key Features:
- 16 megapixel 1/2-inch EXR-CMOS sensor
- 15x (24-360mm) Fujinon Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens
- Dual Image Stabilization (CMOS Shift Image Stabilization + High ISO)
- 3.0-inch 460,000 dots high-contrast LCD Monitor
- 1080p Full HD movies
- ISO 12800 Sensitivity
- Shoot RAW + JPG
- Up to 12fps High-speed Continuous Shooting
- High-Speed Auto Focus
- Super Intelligent Flash
- EXR AUTO recognizes 27 scenes
- Motion Panorama 360 mode
- Film simulation modes
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm Finepix F500EXR Instruction Manual