Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash is fully compatible with all EOS SLRs, it offers maximum Guide Number of 58 at 105mm setting (GN 190, feet), and supports E-TTL II/E-TTL/TTL autoflash and silent recycling.
The Speedlite 580EX II is dust- and water- resistance, making it possible for users to use flash safely when shooting in dusty or wet environments with EOS-1Ds Mark III/EOS-1D Mark III.
Other features include a metal hot shoe with an improved locking mechanism for added durability, an external metering sensor for non-TTL automatic flash exposure control and a PC Terminal for use with non-dedicated slave triggers.
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Key Features:
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for higher rigidity
- Max. Guide No. 58 at 105mm setting (GN 190, feet)
- Auto conversion of flash coverage with compatible digital SLR cameras
- White Balance info communicated instantly to compatible digital SLR cameras
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction
- AF-assist beam, compatible with all AiAF points on every EOS SLR
- Auto Zoom
- Supports E-TTL II / E-TTL / TTL autoflash and External Metering Sensor
- Wireless Master or Slave
- Silent recycling
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Dust-resistance, water-resistance
- Metal mounting foot
- Quick locking mechanism
- Color temperature information transmission
Download User’s Manual: Speedlite 580EX II Instruction Manual