Canon PowerShot SX10 IS featuring a powerful 20x (28-560mm) optical zoom lens allows you to shoot any scene from wide-angle to telephoto. The Optical Image Stabilizer ensures that you get steady, crisp sharp images in low light or zoomed in.
The 10 MP CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers stunning images for high-quality printing extending creative cropping options.
Other highlights include 2.5-inch vari-angle LCD display, full manual control, Face Detection, i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction) and MovieSnap mode lets you capture high-resolution still images while shooting a movie.
Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Key Features:
- 10.0-megapixel 1/2.3″ CCD
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 20x (28-560mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 2.5″ 230,000-dot Vari-Angle PureColor VA LCD
- ISO up to 3200
- VGA 640×480/30fps movie shooting
- Movie Snap
- Face Detection
- Face Self-Timer
- Motion Detection
- Servo Auto Focus
- i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Hot shoe, supporting external EOS Speedlite flash
- Powered by 4xAA Batteries
Download User’s Manual: Powershot SX10 IS Instruction Manual