The slim, sleek Canon PowerShot SD770 IS (Digital IXUS 85 IS) incorporates a 10 MP CCD sensor and DIGIC III Image Processor delivers clear, richly detailed images.
The 3x (35-105mm) optical zoom lens brings far-away objects up close. The optical image stabilization reduces the blur of camera movement, even in dimly-lit situations.
The PowerShot SD770 IS (Digital IXUS 85 IS) features Face Detection Technology continues to recognize faces in a scene, and sets the focus, exposure, flash and white balance automatically for accurate, natural-looking people shots in all situations.
Other highlights include 2.5-inch LCD screen, Red-Eye Correction and Motion Detection automatically detects subject movement then optimizes exposure control to reduce image blur.
Canon PowerShot SD770 IS (Digital IXUS 85 IS) Key Features:
- 10.0-megapixel 1/2.3″ CCD
- DIGIC III Image Processor with iSAPS Technology
- 3x (35-105mm) optical zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.5″ 230k-dot PureColor LCD II screen
- Optical viewfinder (OVF)
- High Sensitivity ISO 1600
- 30fps VGA movie
- 19 Shooting Modes including 10 Special Scene Modes
- Motion Detection
- Face Detection
- Auto Red-Eye Correction
- Optional Waterproof Case WP-DC23
Download User’s Manual: Powershot SD770 IS Instruction Manual