Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX flash gives close-up photographers a different option in macro lighting. It offers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering for accurate flash exposures in all situations.
The flash features two separate flash heads can be swiveled around the lens, can be aimed separately, and even removed from their holder and mounted off-camera.
Twin flashes fire at even power, or can be varied over a eight-stop range for dramatic directional lighting that emphasizes the relief of the subject.
The Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX allows Wireless E-TTL II flash control with one or more 580EX II and/or 430EX slave units. It also provides easy ratio control of each flash head’s output, over a six-stop range.
The controller unit has an illuminated, informative LCD panel. Accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX Key Features:
- Attaches to all Canon EF macro lenses (EF 180mm f/3.5L requires Macro Lite Adapter 72C).
- Two flash heads can be rotated over 80° angle around lens in 5 degree increments
- Heads can be swiveled or bounced and can be removed from mounting ring for added control
- Powerful Guide Number of 78 (feet, @ ISO 100), full E-TTL control and E-TTL features including FEL, Hi-speed sync, and FEB
- Supports E-TTL II Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX IIs or 430EXs
- E-TTL II Flash metering
- Incandescent focusing lamps, and two different types of 1-second modeling flash allow easy focusing and previewing of lighting effects
- Large, easily read LCD panel
- Custom Functions
- Powered by 4xAA batteries
Download User’s Manual: Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX Instruction Manual