Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera houses a 26.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers stunning image quality even shooting in lighting conditions.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 4779 autofocus points offers quickly and accurately acquiring focus.
The EOS RP can record 4K (3840×2160/24fps) UHD video up to 120Mbps, and the ability to extract 8.3MP still images from 4K video recordings.
Other highlights include 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF, 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen features Touch and Drag AF, 5 fps burst shooting and built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth.
Canon EOS RP Key Features:
- 26.2-megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- Canon RF lens mount
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor Engine
- 0.39″ 2.36m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3″ 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- ISO 100-40000 (expandable to 50-102400)
- Continuous shooting up to 5fps
- Touch and Drag Auto-focus
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/24p) video recording at 120 Mb/s
- 1920×1080/60p video
- 4K Time-lapse video
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- In-camera charging over USB
- Compatible with Canon EX Speedlites
- Optional EF-EOS RP Mount Adapter for EF, EF-S, TS-E, and MP-E lenses
- Optional Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
- Optional EG-E1 extension grip
Download User’s Manual: EOS RP Instruction Manual